Friday, September 14, 2012

Fw: LHS "Lion Pride" Marching Band Update

Dear LHS "Lion Pride" Marching Band Parents,

A quick update and information about the LHS Marching Band program.  Your students continue to rehearse very well.  I am pleased and proud of where we are at in terms of learning music, drill and show routines.  I am looking forward to our performance of Movements 1, 2 & 3 of our show tonight.  I hope that you will be able to be there to cheer them on and to support their efforts.

Tomorrow, Saturday Sept. 15th, we will begin our rehearsal at 3pm on the field.  I have decided to forego our pot-luck dinner for tomorrow evening.  We will feed the students dinner at 5:15pm.  We will not have dinner for all of our band families saturday evening.  I am asking that our band parents join our students on the field at 8:20pm to experience what they experience on the field during a performance.  I am hoping that as many of our parents as possible can join us on the field on Saturday evening at 8:20pm.  We will finish our rehearsal saturday evening at 8:40pm.  

Thank you for all of your support of your students in the LHS "Lion Pride" Marching Band program.  I look forward to seeing you Friday evening as well as Saturday evening at 8:20pm.

Sincerely,

Don Emmons, Instrumental Music Director
Littleton High School




No comments:

Post a Comment